There are plenty of TV shows on air right now. And while we get to see a few gems here and there, the truth is that most of them get more love and views than they deserve. So, you can check our 2018 Edition of our Top Most Overrated TV Shows down below!
10. Young Sheldon
9. Prison Break
7. The Last Man on Earth
6. New Girl
4. Once Upon a Time
1. The Walking Dead
10. Young SheldonLook, we love The Big Bang Theory's Sheldon Cooper as much as the next person, but was it really necessary for a prequel series centered on his youth? Probably not!
9. Prison BreakPrison Break is one of those series whose concept outlived the show's title. Sure, we may love the dynamic between Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows, but as of late, it's clear that the series as no longer the place and respect it once had.
8. iZombieLook, we commend iZombie for bringing a twist into the zombie genre. But its formula could only take you so far. And it seems that the formula, despite its best efforts to stay relevant, just doesn't bring the same results.
7. The Last Man on EarthThe Last Man on Earth could've been one tremendous one-man show if it stayed along the title. Instead, we met more humans that feel as paper-thin as the boring concept.
6. New GirlLook, we love Zooey Deschanel as much as the next person. Which is shame seeing her lovable quirky mark being wasted in a TV series that ran out of gas after a long time.
5. RiverdaleA live-action adaptation of the Archie Comics characters wasn't exactly what we demanded. Even still, we got Riverdale, which is as uninteresting as it is unnecessary for the whole TV genre.
4. Once Upon a TimeThere was an idea... to put fairy tale characters in a modern take. That was a concept for Once Upon a Time, which had its promise in the initial run... but right now, it seems that well has dried up!
3. GothamLook, we are open to more Batman like any regular person. But we'd choose any animated series centered on The Dark Knight rather than Gotham, a prequel series/crime procedural that, mostly often, fails to meet our expectations. We mean, showing Batman villains long before Bruce Wayne dons the iconic suit? Characters that feel more cartoon-ish than realistic? Plot points that feel too dumb for major audiences? C'mon, you could've done better than that!
2. ArrowTo be fair, Arrow that this compelling concept going for its favor in the initial seasons. Something that was lost when producers and writers decided to venture into unknown territory. Nowadays, the series is still struggling in finding its footing, which is basically shame, really
1. The Walking DeadOh The Walking Dead, what happened to you? Once upon a time, you were one of the most compelling TV shows of all time, filled with complex characters and even higher stakes. But then the stakes were nowhere to be found, we got characters that are just there just to fill screen time. And never forget the fake-outs, which were, at least, insulting. What happened?